Full Time Employee Contractor
District of Columbia
Business Analyst (Infrastructure/Active Directory)
CGI Federal is looking for a Business Analyst with a background in infrastructure/Active Directory to provide subject matter expertise to a government agency in moving to strong authentication using PIV cards. The individual will work on a small team performing an analysis of the client's current FICAM capabilities, providing recommendations for configuring Active Directory for PIV access, and working with government agency to implement the new configurations, including testing and assisting with security plans. This person will prepare a FICAM Governance Plan for the client.
- Perform identity data correlation and provide reports to client
- Contribute to preparing standard operating procedure from scratch with instructions and settings for agency systems administrators
- Prepare a FICAM Governance Support plan for the client
- Will work at various federal client sites throughout the DC metro area
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of related experience.
- Background supporting infrastructure/Active Directory projects
- Knowledge of FICAM, HSPD-12/PIV, NIST SP 800-53, FISMA, NSTIC and other federal ICAM-related directive, standards and mandates
- Ability to quickly adapt to the different working environments, and processes to hit the ground running
- Strong communication and consulting skills to interact with IT staff and stakeholders
- Experience writing policy documents
- Experience with Centrify and/or Radiant Logic desired
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job, contact: