Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Cybersecurity Test Engineer / Penetration Test Engineer to join our team in the Reston, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. The selected individual will wok on the FBI Security Assessment Team (SAT) and appropriately contribute to the daily workload of a highly-skilled and diverse group of security assessment testers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure that a comprehensive vulnerability assessment and validation of the effectiveness of security controls identified in the IS security control matrix is performed
• Assist with security projects undertaken by the security assessment team which vary widely in complexity and duration but typically require two weeks planning, two weeks on site and two weeks to analyze information and report findings, though months-long assessments have occurred on occasion
• Ensure that SOPs are updated and followed accordingly
• Ensure that the SAT Lab is configured and maintained, to include hardware (server and laptop) and software inventories, server and VMWAre configuration management, patching and etc
• Support all IA SAA activities throughout the SAA process and ensure that all documentation is developed and maintained
• Perform compliance assessments and assessment testing of new systems
• Support Plan of Actions and Mitigation verification as needed
• Implement and maintain an effective security testing program
• Ensure that all FISMA requirements are documented and submitted on schedule to the Government Program Manager.
• Initiate, with approval from the FBI PM or Team Lead, any corrective measures when vulnerabilities are discovered
US Citizenship and active TS clearance and be eligible for SCI
To apply for this job, contact: