Full Time Employee
District of Columbia
Cybersecurity Engineer (Job Number:421501)
SAIC is hiring a Cybersecurity Engineer in Washington, DC.
As part of a large Engineering Support Services Team, the candidate will provide IA analysis support directly to the Assistant Program Manager for Information Assurance within Program Executive Office (PEO) IWS 7.0 within the PEO for Integrated Warfare Systems. Candidate will be the directorate’s expert on how software can be engineered to meet IA needs and how SW development contributes to total ship IA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply knowledge of weapons systems and the associated information paths to help verify certification compliance with the PIT (primarily) and DIACAP processes
- Help develop strategic level IA solutions for current and future surface combatants, aircraft carriers, amphibious and auxiliary ships, submarines and special mission ships in areas related to Strategic Planning, Combat System Engineering, Combat System Computer Program Development, Computer Program Integration, and Ship Integration & Test
- Help establish and support an Intelligence Working Group which will accomplish the following at the SCI level: threat/vulnerability assessments and insider threat modeling
- Coordinate with various Navy organizations including OPNAV N2/6/8, ASN (RDA), COMOPTEVFOR, PEO SHIPS, PEO C4I, NETWARCOM, NSA and JITC to ensure compliance and to optimize C4I system engineering solutions.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 2-5 years related experience.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and one or more of the following Certifications:
- CISSP-ISSAP: Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
- CISSP-ISSEP: Certified Information Systems Security Engineering Professional
- CISSP-ISSMP: Information Systems Security Manager Professional
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Must currently possess a Secret Level or higher clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Sep 16, 2016, 3:29:15 PM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: