Full Time Employee
SharePoint Content Administrator (Job Number:421405)
Performs high-level, day-to-day operational maintenance, support, and upgrades for complex database management systems workstations and servers on multiple operating systems. Implements and maintains smooth operation and physical design of databases. Coordinates, directs and performs complex database software installations and upgrades to operating systems and related database software packages. Schedules installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures. Continually monitors and tunes multiple database systems and databases to achieve optimum performance levels. Ensures database data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate solutions of varying complexities. Ensures database recoverability by developing and implementing a schedule of database backups and archive operations. Plans and implements the modernization of database implementations. Develops, implements and promotes standard operating procedures and schedules. Conducts audits of databases to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines. Develops and implements new standards, policies and procedures. Incumbent in this job works closely with Systems Admins, database engineers, and software developers to help determine and develop the database software and databases that will be implemented. Limited use and/or application of technical principles, theories, and concepts. Receives assignments in the form of speciffic tasks for the work to be completed. Work is reviewed by management to measure meeting objectives and schedules. PROBLEM COMPLEXITY: Develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. FREEDOM TO ACT: Work is closely supervised. Follows specific, detailed instructions. IMPACT: Contributes to completion of routine technical tasks. Failure to achieve results can normally be overcome without serious effect on schedules and programs LIASON: Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, project leaders, and other professionals in the group.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory authentication and group security as it applies to SharePoint.
- 5 years of SharePoint 2010 or newer, including workflow and content management.
- 5 years of Microsoft Office System and its integration with SharePoint
- Experience writing and reviewing SOPs, process documents, business plans, CONOPS, and other technical documents
- Experience working within the intelligence community,
- Experience with using SharePoint as a designer, creating pages, and using Web parts, including data, content, supporting services, and applicable registries
- Knowledge of governance, including policies, practices, procedures, and decision forums
- Ability to develop unconventional solutions for customer requirements in a collaborative environment as part of a dynamic team and independently with customers at all levels
- Ability to prepare and present briefings and training
- Ability to independently initiate, manage, execute, and report tasks, as identified
- Possession of excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 24, 2016, 9:51:49 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-FORT BELVOIR
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: