Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation’s security.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager for the NAWCAD Special Communications Requirements (SCR) Division in Patuxent River/St. Inegoes, MD.
· The Project Manager shall apply project principles to investigate, analyze, plan,
design, develop, implement, test, or evaluate communication systems and networks.
· Reviews and prepares project and technical analyses, reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation. Applies project experience to perform functions such as system integration, configuration management, quality assurance testing, or acquisition and resource management.
· Analyzes designs, develops, implements, tests, or evaluates automated data processing software related to engineering or functional requirements of DODIIS communication systems and networks, associated support systems, or management information systems.
· As the project manager for the contracted effort, ensure project procedures and controls are followed, manage manning and staffing project efforts, and lead problem resolution efforts.
· Interfaces with system or program contractors, vendors, and Government representatives regarding the technical aspects of the programs/projects.
Manditory Experience & Education:
At least five (5) years of experience in engineering management and supervision of a project relating to the design, development, integration, testing and fielding of DODIIS communication systems and networks or other "Relevant Technical Discipline"
BS or BA degree in engineering, computer science or information systems.
At least five (5) years of experience in engineering management and supervision of a project relating to the design,
development, integration, testing and fielding of DODIIS communication systems and networks or other "Relevant
Educaton: AS or AA degree in a "Relevant Technical Discipline"
Eight (8) years of experience in engineering management and supervision of a project in systems engineering or the
design of or field service of naval command and control, communication systems or other designated field.
Key Words: Special Communications Requirements, (SCR), NAWCAD, Intelligence Operations, communications, C3, DCGS, ISR
To apply for this job, contact: