Program Manager NonTechnical
DynCorp Recruiting (www.dyn-intl.com)
Plans, directs, controls and monitors the Strategic Business Unit (SBU) and support program to ensure satisfactory completion of the program objectives.
Knowledge & Skills
- Manages the program to ensure fulfillment of contractual obligations including cost, quality and schedules while maintaining company profit motives
- Acts as a point-of-contact for all matters relating to the assigned contract for representative between government personnel and DynCorp management team
- Coordinates and/or approves local operating and personnel actions, policies and procedures within the generalized framework of overall corporate guidelines.
- Responsible for contract administrative functions including safety, security, and labor reporting.
- Ensures adherence to established standards of individual performances and site discipline.
- Manages monetary resources in such a manner to keep the contract within budget guidelines and meet all DynCorp budget objectives.
- Provides a high degree of customer satisfaction by quality performance and best-return for their investment.
- Maintains as a liaison with customer representatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience & Education
- Excellent communication, effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Department of Defense, United States government structure and agency procedures and policies for identifying and developing potential business opportunities.
- Able to qualify for a security clearance.
- Knowledge of various computer skills desirable (ex: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Typically ten (10) years in related technical environment.
- Five (5) years in a managerial role preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in an associated discipline.
- Two (2) years experience in related field can be substituted for each year of the four (4) years of college.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Works in normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions.
To apply for this job, contact:
Save This Job
Email This Job to a Friend