Full Time Employee
Software Engineer - Coldfusion (Job Number:421514)
Performs programming, research, analysis, and support for the Defense Integration and Management of Nuclear Data Services (DIAMONDS) project for the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA).
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Requirements:
- Performs research, analysis, and programming support to modify existing ColdFusion, Flash and ActionScript functionality.
- For legacy system, develop/modify application modules using ColdFusion, Flash and ActionScript to support new functionality as required by the users.
- Analyzes and modifies existing database SQL and PL/SQL stored procedures and generate new stored procedures as required.
- Participates in software and database design analysis.
- Assists with analysis and documentation of user requirements.
- Participates in peer reviews and mentoring activities within the development team.
- Performs unit testing of individual modules prior to it being released to the Quality Assurance team.
- Create/update documentation for all work performed.
- Performs all other work as assigned.
- Work additional hours as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced degree of analytical ability.
- Advanced skills in problem solving.
- Advanced skill in communicating effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Intermediate skills in database design and concepts.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- B.S. Degree and 5+ years of experience providing application programmer support; or, High School equivalent and 9+ years of experience.
- Experience with ColdFusion, Flash and ActionScript.
- Active Top Secret clearance is required for consideration.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jan 11, 2017, 10:16:17 AM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: