Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a Space Systems Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Developer you will provide M&S integration support to Government Contracting Officer Technical Representative for advanced electro optical technology space system acquisition & development programs.
The Modeling and Simulation developer will work in fast-paced modeling and simulation environment developing data analysis tools and supporting studies and analysis activities. Support a team of scientists, engineers and analysts to model space and/or airborne systems for national security applications. Some of the modeling and simulation enable the assessment of a specific mission thread performance prior to being transitioned to operations.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, physics or similar technical degree supporting simulation design, coding and testing required.
· At least 10-12 years of experience in modeling and simulation of space systems.
· Knowledge of orbital mechanics, electro-optics and radar technology, national, international and commercial overhead collection systems.
· Adept at algorithm and tool development with Perl, MatLab, Python or other scripting language.
· Ability to model satellite constellations with Systems Tool Kit (STK).
· Experience in the design, manufacture and operation of NRO systems.
· Working knowledge of the intelligence cycle and how it relates to DOD collection operations, platforms, and sensors.
· Experience in defense acquisition management, procurement, and contract administration desired.
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years. Must be willing to submit to an initial and random polygraph.
Keywords: Space systems, Modeling & Simulation, developer, STK
To apply for this job, contact: