Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The Classification Management (CM) Specialist provides comprehensive classification management guidance in accordance with National Security guidelines and ICD 710, Classification and Control Markings System. Specific responsibilities include:
• Perform detailed analysis and quick issue resolution
• Provide classification, control marking, and dissemination principles knowledge
• Provide CM recommendations to senior customer leadership
• Generate, track, coordinate and respond to action items in a timely manner
• Research and write protection guidance products for customer programs and assets
• Identify and assess sources for classification determinations
• Demonstrated knowledge of SCI arena
• Thorough understanding of IC and DoD regulatory guidance
• Excellent writing and research skills
• Previous experience providing protection guidance to federal customer highly preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years experience or equivalent combination of experience and education
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship, active TOP SECRET clearance and current SCI access with favorable Polygraph or must be willing to undergo CI polygraph.
To apply for this job, contact: