Full Time Employee
Utilities / Infrastructure Analyst (Job Number:421596)
SAIC is seeking a Utilities / Infrastructure Analyst for the following position. Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. Work location is in Northern Virginia.
- Perform data acquisition, research, integration, and analysis, and provide studies and briefings describing physical and technical characteristics of utilities and telecommunications infrastructure in multiple geographic areas.
- Capture and evaluate physical and operational characteristics of infrastructure components and systems.
- Access industry sources and assess industry / regional system plans.
- Incorporate All Source information.
- Support regional and site specific assessments.
- Support near real time data queries, scheduled briefings, and long term deliverable studies.
- Collaborate with technology and communications analysts.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS in engineering or physics
- Minimum of 5 years applicable experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of associated industries and technologies
- Effective analytical process experience
- Effective technical writing and oral communications skills
- Ability to present large data products and technical information effectively
- Capable of multitasking, producing high quality products in both individual and collaborative team environments
- Active TS SCI w/Poly
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 29, 2016, 6:23:44 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job