Tatitlek Corporation (http://www.tatitlek.com/)
Full Time Employee
Job specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
The senior-level GIS Consultant performs analysis, design, coding, testing, and deployment of desktop GIS and Web based solutions utilizing Esri, .NET, Python, and SQL Server. May also be required to do periodic mapping and GIS editing tasks. May also be required to perform other work such as estimating GIS and/or mapping tasks, responding to proposals, and estimating programming work. Serves as technical lead for project teams. Supports clients in an enterprise environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential functions are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. This list of essential functions is not intended to reflect every duty that may be performed within the job.
- Perform analysis, design, coding, testing, and deployment of Esri, GIS, and .NET solutions
- Performing GIS mapping and editing tasks using Esri suite of products
- Develops solutions using ArcObjects and Python
- Serve as technical lead for project teams
Non - Essential Duties:
Other duties as assigned
Qualifications - Experience, Education and Licensure:
- 4 year degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years actively working with ArcGIS and other Esri suite products, and other modern GIS technologies, to develop and deploy maps and complete GIS data anaylsis
- Minimum 3 years developing .NET and Python solutions
- Minimum 3 years actively working with SQL database such as SQL Server or Oracle
- Experience with MapServices
- Knowledge of ARCGIS Server
- Knowledge of ARCGIS Online
- Project Management experience required
- Experience with SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Experience programming ArcObjects with C# or Visual Basic
- Completion of Esri training classes and/or Esri or other GIS Certifications
- Experience deploying and configuring Esri server software including ArcGIS Server and web mapping applications
- Proven skills in building relationships with clients.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivated individual who enjoys challenges and learning new skills and technologies
- Ability to creatively solve problems and find solutions
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide accurate estimates and meet deadlines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be borne by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, mouse and multi-line telephone system.
Additional Qualifying Factors:
As a condition of employment, must pass a pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference and background check results.
Native preference applies pursuant PL93-638.
The Tatitlek Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veterans status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other status protected by law
To apply for this job, contact: