Full Time Employee Contractor
Performs standardized or prescribed assignments involving a sequence of related operations, follows standard work methods on recurring assignments but receives explicit instructions on unfamiliar assignments. Technical adequacy of routine work is reviewed on completion; non-routine work may be reviewed in progress. This technician performs at this level, one or a combination of such typical duties as:
• a. Following specific instructions, assembles or constructs simple or standard equipment or parts, servicing or repairing simple instruments or equipment;
• b. Conducting a variety of tests using established methods, preparing test specimens, adjusting and operating equipment, recording test data, and pointing out deviations resulting from equipment malfunction or observational errors;
• c. Extracting engineering data from various prescribed but non-standardized sources, processing the data following well-defined methods including elementary algebra and geometry, and presenting the data in prescribed form.
• Individuals will be used to take notes and fill out RAM/ Performance forms, they will also need to have good basic computer skill and will be monitoring personnel doing a verity of different jobs.
• must have appropriate hiking boots or footwear and outdoor protective attire are for working outside over a rough desert terrain.
• must be able to carry 15 to 30 lbs of radio equipment and have the ability to visually see objects close on a small tablet com
• Must be able to read, write and speak English
• Individuals need to have basic computer skills, we will train to task
• Must be able to work a 10 to 14 hour day
• The ability to walk, sit and stand for extended periods indoors and outdoorsputer.
To apply for this job, contact: