Full Time Employee
GIS Analyst (Job Number:421599)
SAIC is seeking a GIS Analyst for the following position. Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. Work location is in Northern Virginia.
- Develop and maintain program specific geographic information system (GIS) data layers from vector sources.
- Research, analyze, and incorporate All Source data, maintaining elements of the GIS database, including source metadata.
- Produce standardized and custom maps for briefings and documents.
- Conduct Geospatial analysis to prepare recommendations for actions.
- Advise customer on changes and advance in GIS software.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS in geography, GIS, or related field.
- Minimum 5 yrs experience with ESRI GIS applications.
- Minimum 5 years? experience in capturing and mapping vector data from heterogeneous sources.
- Capability to multi-task, preparing high quality products in tight deadlines, both individually and in collaborative teams.
- Demonstrated quality technical writing and oral communications skills, presenting findings in proper context for management review and action.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 30, 2016, 7:06:20 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: