Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
The Regional Support Centers (RSC) provide a wide range of sustainment support services for new and existing C4ISR equipment, worldwide.
The Quality/Reliability Analyst - Journeyman for the Logistics, Maintenance, and Sustainment Support for C4ISR Systems program is responsible for the following Job duties:
Formulate and apply mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions. May collect and analyze data and develop decision support software, service, or products. May develop and supply optimal time, cost, or logistics networks for program evaluation, review, or implementation.
• The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following:
• Implement system engineering knowledge to design system level reliability test plans
• Implement advanced reliability methods such as degradation testing, accelerated life testing, and design of experiments in the reliability and quality organization
• Be responsible for the development of new data analysis tools that demonstrate improvements through reduced time and cost
• Providing ad-hoc analyses that result in further understanding of root cause or expected impact of potential issues
• Support the reliability growth process and analyze reliability growth data
• Strong communication skills to support meetings at all levels of the company, including senior leadership
• Demonstrate unwavering commitment to delivering results and champion achievement
• Exhibit a willingness to do things differently and consistently translate ideas into actions that deliver results
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a team environment
Other requirements, comments:
• Position is deployed to South West Asia in support of the Logistics, Maintenance, and Sustainment Support for C4ISR Systems program.
• Candidate must be willing to work and live in U.S. Military Bases and travel between U.S. Bases by Military AIR or Force Protected convoy.
• Overseas work in the South West Asia will be compensated including hardship, hazardous differentials and bonus pay.
• Candidate must possess a valid US driver’s license and US passport.
• Candidate must meet all physical, medical and other requirements for overseas deployment in accordance with current DoD regulations.
• This position is in a TDY status in SWA; reassignment from one U.S. Military Base to another may be required based on the needs of the contract.
To review the medical and dental requirements for overseas deployment in accordance with DOD regulations please review the following site (please review both Medical Requirements and Dental Requirements):
Security Clearance: DOD Secret clearance required
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS.
ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job, contact: