Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
The Regional Support Centers (RSC) provide a wide range of sustainment support services for new and existing C4ISR equipment, worldwide.
The Supply Clerk - Journeyman for the Logistics, Maintenance, and Sustainment Support for C4ISR Systems program is responsible for the following Job duties:
Analyze and coordinate the logistical functions of a firm or organization. Responsible for the entire life cycle of a product, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposal of resources. Excludes "Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers" (11-3071).
• The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following:
• Maintains manual and automated records for requisitioning, receiving, and storing supplies repair parts and equipment.
• Determines sources of supply and shipping modes. Inspects and reports on supply and shipping shortages.
• Pack, Wrap, and ship materials and equipment
• Interprets and prepares supply and transportation documentation. Determines equipment serviceability using condition codes.
• Develops and reviews bill of material (BOM) lists and prepare reports, graphs, charts, and records documenting all efforts undertaken.
• Performs data entry to query and enter information for supply, acquisition, and inventory purposes. Researches and identifies parts and materials from electronic equipment and component vendors, entering information into purchasing databases.
• Initiate, record, and complete purchase request documentation for acquisition of component items from vendors IAW the FAR. Must be capable of assisting with operations of a supply room to include stocking shelves, inventorying, shopping for re-supply items, and issuing consumable supplies to staff technicians.
• Must be capable of assisting with turn-in, repair, and relocation of equipment and furniture. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Other requirements, comments:
• Position is deployed to South West Asia in support of the Logistics, Maintenance, and Sustainment Support for C4ISR Systems program.
• Candidate must be willing to work and live in U.S. Military Bases and travel between U.S. Bases by Military AIR or Force Protected convoy.
• Overseas work in the South West Asia will be compensated including hardship, hazardous differentials and bonus pay.
• Candidate must possess a valid US driver’s license and US passport.
• Candidate must meet all physical, medical and other requirements for overseas deployment in accordance with current DoD regulations.
• This position is in a TDY status in SWA; reassignment from one U.S. Military Base to another may be required based on the needs of the contract.
To review the medical and dental requirements for overseas deployment in accordance with DOD regulations please review the following site (please review both Medical Requirements and Dental Requirements):
Security Clearance: DOD Secret clearance required
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS.
ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job, contact: