Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
The Regional Support Centers (RSC) provide a wide range of sustainment support services for new and existing C4ISR equipment, worldwide.
The Site Manager - Regional Support Center (RSC) for the Logistics, Maintenance, and Sustainment Support for C4ISR Systems program is responsible for the following Job duties:
Plan, direct, or coordinate the operations of public or private sector organizations. Duties and responsibilities include formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources, but are too diverse and general in nature to be classified in any one functional area of management or administration, such as personnel, purchasing, or administrative services. Excludes First-Line Supervisors.
The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following functions:
• Manage the financial activities of the site your assigned to manage
• Manage multiple subcontractors, ensuring compliance with ManTech standards, and processes
• Ensure Program compliance with ISO standards and processes
• Establish good working relationships with customers, including periodic meetings
• Employ constant and clear Communications with employees, subordinate leaders and customers, ensuring information is shared with appropriate parties.
• Recruitment and retention of subordinate employees
• Timely compilation and submission of customer required CDRL’s
• Work closely with the Program Management Office (PMO) in successfully executing all company and task order required functions.
Security Clearance: DOD Secret clearance required
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS.
ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job, contact: