Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
The Regional Support Centers (RSC) provide a wide range of sustainment support services for new and existing C4ISR equipment, worldwide.
The Information Security Specialist - Journeyman for the Logistics, Maintenance, and Sustainment Support for C4ISR Systems program is responsible for the following Job duties:
Research, design, develop, or test electronic components and systems for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use employing knowledge of electronic theory and materials properties. Design electronic circuits and components for use in fields such as telecommunications, aerospace guidance and propulsion control, acoustics, or instruments and controls. Excludes "Computer Hardware Engineers" (17-2061).
• The ideal candidate must have the following skills and qualifications:
• System Administration
• Network Security
• Problem Solving
• Manage and update information security policies
• Process Improvement
• Network Troubleshooting
• Firewall Administration
• Network Protocols, Routers, Hubs, and Switches
And must also be able to:
• Protect systems by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
• Recognize problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
• Implement security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
• Upgrade systems by implementing and maintaining security controls.
• Keep users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
• Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
• Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Other requirements, comments:
• Position is deployed to South West Asia in support of the Logistics, Maintenance, and Sustainment Support for C4ISR Systems program.
• Candidate must be willing to work and live in U.S. Military Bases and travel between U.S. Bases by Military AIR or Force Protected convoy.
• Overseas work in the South West Asia will be compensated including hardship, hazardous differentials and bonus pay.
• U.S. DOD SECRET security clearance is required.
• Candidate must possess a valid US driver’s license and US passport.
• Candidate must meet all physical, medical and other requirements for overseas deployment in accordance with current DoD regulations.
• This position is in a TDY status in SWA; reassignment from one U.S. Military Base to another may be required based on the needs of the contract.
To review the medical and dental requirements for overseas deployment in accordance with DOD regulations please review the following site (please review both Medical Requirements and Dental Requirements):
Security Clearance: DOD Secret clearance required
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS.
ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job, contact: