Rockwell Collins (www.rockwellcollins.com)
Full Time Employee
**Qualifications:** Required Experience/Traits:
• Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in the field of cyber security/network engineering.
• Knowledge of cyber security concepts and standards such as: NIST 800 series, DHS Cyber Security Framework, APTA standards, etc.
• Exposure to cyber security equipment and software including but not limited to firewalls, network intrusion detection systems, SIEM solutions, Windows Group Policies, application whitelisting tools, and malicious code prevention.
• Experience working within a formal systems engineering process-driven environment, and maintaining configuration management of all work products.
• Demonstrated ability to complete assigned tasks on-time and within budget in a results-driven environment.
• Self-motivated with excellent communication skills and the ability to work with team members across geographical locations and time zones.
• Ability to interface and collaborate with clients, peers, regulatory agencies, other departments and all levels of management to develop and improve solutions, and to build and maintain rapport and relationships.
• Ability to complete multiple projects/assignments concurrently while adjusting to changing priorities.
• Proficiency with PC applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• Ability to integrate work across relevant areas, manage risks and safety appropriately, develop and execute business plans, manage information, and provide exceptional service to internal and external customers.
• Strong ethics, interpersonal skills, flawless communication skills, and the ability to effectively manage stress and engage in continuous learning.
Education and Certifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, and/or Information Assurance from an accredited institution or related specialized field required.
• Advanced degree or certification, such as Master’s Degree in Information Security, CISSP, or other relevant information assurance certifications (SANS, EC-Council, etc.) is desired
**Job #:** 16767BR
**Country:** United States
**FT/PT:** Full Time
**Job Description:** At Rockwell Collins Information Management Services “IMS” (formerly ARINC), it’s our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins IMS as the cornerstone of their careers, helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. Join Rockwell Collins IMS and help shape our future while creating yours.
Rockwell Collins is seeking a Sr. Cyber Security Integration Engineer based in Annapolis, MD to support the Surface Transportation & Critical Infrastructure team, with secondary support for team members and systems located in Marina Del Rey, CA.
The ideal candidate will work under the direction of the Cyber Security Engineering Manager, and will lead the development and execution of secure solutions and services for critical ICS/SCADA product lines in Surface Transportation & Critical Infrastructure.
The Sr. Cyber Security Integration Engineer will be responsible for:
• Supporting business development efforts by preparing cyber security bids and proposals.
• Participating in design of rail control systems to incorporate standardized cyber security solutions.
• Tailoring cyber security designs as needed to meet unique customer requirements on a system-by-system basis.
• Integrating and configuring cyber security equipment and software including but not limited to: endpoint protection software, firewalls, SIEM devices, and network intrusion detection systems.
• Conducting/supporting formal client-witnessed testing of the cyber security solution.
• Training clients on how to effectively use and administer the cyber security controls of the system.
• Providing cyber-centric life cycle management services to clients after fielding of the system (e.g., patch validation & deployment, vulnerability management, log review, incident response, etc.).
• Implementing internal cyber security policies (e.g., for secure development environments, cyber security awareness, etc.) in the Annapolis office, and acting as an advocate to build a culture of cyber security in Annapolis.
• Supporting the continued growth of the cyber security department by conducting online and in-person seminars and workshops to demonstrate the value of cyber security potential clients, identifying and pursuing follow-on/add-on opportunities with existing clients, and identifying and pursuing new business opportunities in adjacent verticals.
Think beyond year one for a moment. We believe having a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity. At Rockwell Collins, we encourage career development and seek ways to provide you with opportunities for growth and variety in your work. And that’s just for starters. Day one kicks off with a competitive benefit package of plans that include medical, dental, and vision, and more. In addition, we have a generous 401(k) plan that matches dollar for dollar up to 6%, a Roth 401(k) option, and educational assistance. Interested yet? If so, apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
**Amount of Travel Required:** 0%-25%
**EOE Statement:** Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
To apply for this job, contact: