Full Time Employee
Project Control Analyst (Job Number:421651)
Is meaningful work important to you? Be part of a team that makes a difference!
Join SAIC with employees worldwide providing technology and software professional support to the Army and other government and commercial customers.
Operating from a base of support in Huntsville, Alabama, we are a leader in defense solutions and services, whose people provide thought leadership, customer knowledge, technical skill and flawless execution to deliver outstanding mission performance.
Currently, we have a position open for a Program Control Analyst to support our team located in Huntsville, Alabama.
The candidate will participate in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on multiple projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. The candidate will have significant interface with Project Managers, Contract Management staff, Senior Technical Personnel, as well as other functional organizations.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Reports detailed information, analyzes financial data in support of project cost/schedule status and presents briefings to SAIC managers and customers as required
- Ability to analyze and reconcile cash flow, profitability, invoicing, unbillables, costs on hold, subcontracts on a monthly basis and attend briefings with functional staff to validate current project status
- Provide accurate sources of revenue data for inclusion in quarterly forecast exercises
- Ability to build and maintain bottom’s up estimate at completions on all project types, meet deadlines for submissions, certifications and provide management with ongoing status of EACs
- Establishes Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs) and related dictionaries, Basis of Estimates (BOEs), Resource Loaded Networks (RLNs), and detailed Budgets as contractually required.
- Ensures adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Sarbanes-Oxley and all
- Corporate policies and procedures as they relate to contract financials. Participates in new business proposals, project projections, analysis of requirements, and input to cost and management volumes.
- Candidate may train, mentor and lead junior staff.
- *Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance.**
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration and 3 + years of Project Control or related experience is required.
Candidates must possess a strong background working with multiple contract types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Fixed Price Incentive (FPI), Fixed Price Level of Effort (FPLOE), Time and Materials (T&M), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), and hybrid contracts. This position requires a working knowledge of DoD Contracting and AMCOM EXPRESS, the Project Control field and the ability to complete assignments of moderate complexity on time within a fast paced environment. Ability to learn new process tools, multi-task and remain unflustered by competing time, project manager, SOX and management requirements. Candidate should provide examples of current or prior leadership or training roles.
Requires the skills to create courses of action and proactively solve problems by conducting research, conceiving and developing new and innovative ideas, theories, and/or solutions, and predicting possible outcomes. Possess ability to prepare and present “what-if” scenarios.
VERBAL & WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS:
Analytical, communication and presentations skills needed as well as the ability to operate independently and as a strong member of a team.
Requires mastery of basic MS Office Software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Prefer working knowledge of Cost Point, Hyperion and Fusion.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Aug 31, 2016, 11:08:54 AM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: