Workflow Management Engineer (Job Number:421592)
SAIC is seeking a Workflow Management Engineer for the following position. Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. Work location is in Northern Virginia.
- Support implementation, population, and maintenance of an Enterprise Content Management System.
- Implement COTS tools to capture approved workflow processes, to include multiple Management boards.
- Include notification processes, review / approval steps, action item capture and tracking, personnel and facility security workflow.
- Optimize to the most efficient use of automation possible.
- Adapt workflows to ad hoc process requirements as directed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS + 2 years technical experience in related field
- Active TS SCI w/Poly clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and Enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 31, 2016, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job