Tatitlek Corporation (http://www.tatitlek.com/)
Full Time Employee
Job specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Gather and investigate requirements from customers. Research requirements using web tools, internet, documentation and Points of Contact. Provide Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) and develop Local Change Notice (LCN) to support requirement. Package may contain items such as Floor plans, Power and Cooling, Data Cable Build/Install List, and Equipment Interconnecting Diagrams.
- Develop and maintain AutoCAD and Visio drawings. These include but are not limited to Tactical, Commercial and Network Roadmaps, Building Floor maps, Rack Elevation, Hotel Services, and Security.
- Develop and maintain Engineering Databases as required.
- Develop and maintain PowerPoint Briefs as required.
- Provide Engineering assistance to Configuration Management Group, Network Operation Group, and Commercial Systems Group.
- Contact vendors and get quotes for supplies or services required to support facilities requirements.
- Participate in meetings with customer, users and vendors.
- Must be able to work independently or in a team and be willing to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Must be proficient with the following Microsoft Office products.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- May require occasional travel.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Education: The Network Engineer shall have an associate degree in electrical engineering, computer science, communications management, or an equivalent technical degree from an accredited college / university. The Network Engineer shall possess a CCNA certification.
Work Experience: The Network Engineer shall have at least three (3) years of networking experience, two (2) of which should include experience with Cisco products in an Ethernet environment. Work experience shall also include/demonstrate:
- Knowledge of, and experience with, hardware and software products; in particular Cisco routers,
- Cisco switches and COMSEC equipment.
- Customer service skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, conduct research, learn and propose new technology
The network engineer must possess and maintain a Driver’s License for potential operation of low-speed Government furnished equipment (utility cart).
Top Secret Clearance preferred
This position is an IAT Level II.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to use fabrication tools; stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Additional Qualifying Factors:
As a condition of employment, must pass a pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference and background check results. May be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. Must have or be eligible for security clearances. May require occasional travel.
Native preference applies.
The Tatitlek Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veterans status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other status protected by law
To apply for this job, contact: