Tatitlek Corporation (http://www.tatitlek.com/)
Full Time Employee
Job specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential functions are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. This list of essential functions is not intended to reflect every duty that may be performed within the job.
- Interacts with customers, current and potential to address inquiries regarding products and services.
- Open customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by updating account information.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Will be proficient in the use of computers.
Non - Essential Duties:
Other duties as assigned
Qualifications - Experience, Education and Licensure:
Education: The Senior Customer Service Representative shall have an associate degree from an accredited college / university.
The Senior Customer Service Representative shall have at least five (5) years of experience working with NMCI (or equivalent) systems (Hewlett Packard Service Manager (HPSM), NMCI Navy Enterprise Tool (NET) and Seat Resource Management (SRM)), supporting the NMCI contract (or equivalent); including documenting and tracking seat order and delivery status; promulgating changes and information to users; validating services are delivered; customer support; financial reporting to divisional management; account creation; and oversight of the Move/Add/Change(MAC) process.
The Senior Customer Service Representative shall have strong organizational, communication, and managerial skills. He/She shall have the ability to initiate a project, follow up and follow through from project initiation to completion. He/She shall have the ability to troubleshoot problems, and conduct research.
This individual shall also have the ability to professionally interface with personnel on deployment and support issues. At the start of performance, the Senior Customer Service Representative shall be familiar with NMCI policies and managing NMCI data. The Senior Customer Service Representative shall have experience with Microsoft Office tools to manage NMCI data. The Senior Customer Service Representative shall have acceptable customer service skills as well as oral and written communication skills to develop documentation and procedures
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively speak and respond to questions from clients, customers and the general public.
- Must have the ability to listen closely and seek to understand what the customer is saying.
- Good grammar with the ability to provide clear verbal communication to ensure the customer understands.
- Ability to follow protocol and guidelines.
- Good time management skills that do not keep customer waiting.
- Ability to manage emotions in a stressful environment.
- Must be professional at all times even when the customer is adverse to recommendations.
- Should be able to resolve problems as soon as possible and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Must have good product knowledge so as to make recommendations about which product will best suit the customer needs.
- Ability to work in a team environment and provide creative solutions to customer problems as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time; most of time is spent sitting in a comfortable position with frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift moderately light items up to 35 pounds. Near visual acuity to review written documentation; ability to hear and understand speech at normal room levels and on the telephone; manual dexterity to operate a telephone and keyboard; lift horizontally and vertically
Work Environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be borne by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, mouse and multi-line telephone system.
- May be assigned to provide oversight and training responsibilities.
Additional Qualifying Factors:
As a condition of employment, must pass a pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference and background check results.
Native preference applies pursuant PL93-638.
The Tatitlek Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veterans status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other status protected by law
To apply for this job, contact: