Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
The Regional Support Centers (RSC) provide a wide range of sustainment support services for new and existing C4ISR equipment, worldwide.
The Electro-Mechanical Technician - Journeyman for the Logistics, Maintenance, and Sustainment Support for C4ISR Systems program is responsible for the following Job duties:
Research, design, develop, or test electronic components and systems for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use employing knowledge of electronic theory and materials properties. Design electronic circuits and components for use in fields such as telecommunications, aerospace guidance and propulsion control, acoustics, or instruments and controls. Excludes "Computer Hardware Engineers" (17-2061).
• The ideal candidate must be able to perform inspection of system components, preventive maintenance, testing, troubleshooting, and calibrating of mechanical and electro-mechanical equipment such as Electrical Power Generators and Air Conditioning Systems.
• Must also be experienced in interpreting system drawings, electronic schematics, and possess high reliability soldering, cutting, torching, and/or welding skills.
• Must also have experience in the use of Test Equipment common to the trade such as oscilloscopes, multi-meters, amp-meters and DC power supplies.
• Performs system functional analysis and failure data reporting, evaluates system performance, installs approved system modifications, and recommends system architecture and technical change proposals.
• Must be capable of performing analyses of system operations and performing training.
• Must have knowledge of and experience in the operations of hardware systems and components.
• Must have experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of hardware systems and individual components.
• Must be capable of routine system maintenance and analysis functions including: hardware configurations; adding, removing and replacing hardware components; use of hardware and software diagnostic testing tools; installing computer OS, and repairing printed circuit boards.
• Must have the capability to distinguish between hardware and software problems in multi-vendor systems.
• Can perform installation, diagnostic testing, troubleshooting, and repair for mechanical and electro-mechanical equipment.
• Works with minimal su pervision, documents maintenance tasks utilizing web-based reporting systems such as SAMS-1 and/or GCSS-A as well as provide system functional briefings to customer and supervisor.
Security Clearance: DOD Secret clearance required
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS.
ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job, contact: