Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a Space Systems Engineer you will provide engineering and integration support to Government Contracting Officer Technical Representative for advanced technology multi-intelligence space system acquisition & development programs.
- Work with development contractors to design, build, test and deploy advanced systems, creating new capabilities that are disruptive in time, CONOPS and/or phenomenology.
- Evaluate Contractor deliverables including: System Test Plans, design review packages, CDRLs, test plans, test procedures and results; monthly status reports, Eamed Value reports, Contract Funds Status Reports, and schedules -- provide recommendations and feedback to COTR.
- Draft or provide input to COTR on Acquisition Plans, Program Planning,AS&T planning and performance reviews, IMINT and AS&T Program Management Reviews and Quarterly Performance Reviews.
- Develop Statements of Work, Requests for Proposal, Justification and Approvals for other than full and open competition, Broad Area Announcements, award fee plans, industry day briefings.
- Evaluate contractor/developer performance. Identify and assess program risks-- provide recommendations to COTR.
- Provide Technical Evaluations of Contractor proposals through evaluation of contractor basis of estimates and technical approach, identifying omissions, recommending reductions, or identifying scope issues.
- Develop / update inter-agency agreements with external organizations to facilitate cost sharing and mutually beneficial research and development.
- Provide Independent Verification and Validation of spacecraft and sub-system hardware and software produced by Prime/Development Contractors.
- Review and evaluate contractor designs, performance analysis and test results for sufficiency and accuracy. Provide succinct recommendations to the customer.
- Review and evaluate Developer test plans, practices and command media.Provide recommendations to the customer relative to established best practices.
- Provide recommendations for tailoring high-reliability specifications to enable low-risk, responsive space system development programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace or Systems Engineering or similar technical degree supporting space system development required
- At least 10-12 years of experience in the design, manufacture, and operation of multi-int space systems.
- At least 3 years of experience supporting the National Reconnaissance Office.
- At least 3 years of experience with SIGINT systems.
- At least 1 year of experience with Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)
- Desired experience in Automated Target Recognition (ATR), and maritime domain.
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years. Must be willing to submit to an initial and random polygraph.
Keywords: Space systems, SIGINT, SAR, RADAR, NRO
To apply for this job, contact: