Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking a qualified and experienced Management Analyst. Experience in business process and research analysis, change management. Prior experience and familiarity and knowledge of US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) enterprise organization and processes preferred.
The CBP Office of the Chief Accountability Officer (OCAO), requires support in the following areas: data analysis, reporting and presentation support, strategic communications and knowledge management, organizational structure and process improvement, and enterprise risk management. Specifically, supporting the Enterprise Governance Division (EGD), which is responsible for managing and overseeing the major CBP governance bodies, such as the Agency Leadership Council, the Senior Management Council, the Resource Management Council, and the Operations Support Council.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide administrative support of the major CBP governance bodies, such as the Agency Leadership Council, the Senior Management Council, the Operations Support Council and the Resource Management Council. This support will include ensuring meeting materials are produced on time, agendas are set, meetings minutes are developed and distributed.
• Develop a decision support tool/model and/or process that will facilitate improved decision-making. The tool must act as a repository for previous decisions, track action items, display agenda items and meeting schedules.
• Provide overarching program support services across a wide range of activities within OCAO and as directed by the Executive Assistant Commissioner for Enterprise Services; to include special projects, initiatives, priorities that are typically unplanned and arise during the period of performance.
• Support the development of improved decision-making in CBP by analyzing program data, ongoing processes and rethink and redesign the way decisions are made to better support CBP’s mission and reduce costs.
• Develop a decision support roadmap that describes the necessary tools, processes and training needed to transform and enable CBP’s workforce to consistently produce and use high quality analytics in support of senior decision-makers.
• Shall be responsible for the coordination and implementation of the services at the junior level.
• Shall be responsible for assisting more senior positions and/or performing functional duties under the oversight of more senior positions
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in business or related field
• Must have up to 3 years of experience as an analyst supporting and performing on large and complex, data analysis, financial data management, auditing, statistical analysis, economics, data mining, strategic communications laden projects or programs in the private or public sectors
• Must be able to perform functional duties under the oversight of more senior positions
• Must have knowledge of project planning tools such as Microsoft Project
• Must possess the ability to communicate effectively with project staff and customers to solve complex issues.
• Must be able to support communication methodologies such as town halls, videos, infographics, email, blogs, online forums, and print media
• Must be a team player, self-motivated, self-starter and a quick learner
• Must possess the ability to complete multiple tasks and projects within deadlines
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with strong listening skills
• Must have strong customer service experience
• Must have excellent problem solving, analytical and documentation skills
• Must possess or be able to obtain a DHS/CBP Security Clearance.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen.
• Experience with developing Custom analytical models via Microsoft Excel and SharePoint
• Experience with Visualization tools, such as Tableau
• Experience with statistical analysis tools, such as SPSS and R
Travel : 5%
Clearance: Ability to obtain CBP Suitability
To apply for this job, contact: