Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
Provide functional and technical support for ULLS-A (E) programs to include: Log Book, Quality Control, Production Control, Back Shops, Flight Operations, Deployable Server, Supply, Aviation Maintenance Automatic Tracking System (AMATS), and Sustainment Automation Support Management Operations (SASMO).
• Using established procedures, assist in the transfer of data to and from the unit.
• Provide assistance to input aircraft historical data from paper documents into ULLS-A (E)
• Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting procedures to customer in support of ULLS-A (E)
• Provide assistance to the units when ULLS-A (E) software version upgrades are required
• Collect data concerning software bugs and recommend improvements to higher authority
• Provide client instruction on how to resolve software issues
• Provide logistical support for ULLS-A(E) hardware and software.
• Provide on-site briefings/support to participating unit personnel on procedures, and unit responsibilities, regarding ULLS-A (E) program
• Provide desk side support for individuals during aircraft validation
Other Skills and Requirements:
Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience working with the ULLS-A (E) systems.
• Requires IAT Level I certification
• Interpersonal and People Skills
• Ability to use PC
• Ability to use MS Office
• Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
• Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
Security Clearance: DOD Secret clearance required
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
“ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.”
To apply for this job, contact: