Full Time Employee
Senior Information Technology and Information Assurance Analyst (Job Number:421698)
Seeking an experienced, innovative, highly motivated, self-starting IT/IA Analyst to support the customer Associate, Chief Information Officer (ACIO) in executing enterprise-wide IT/IA project management responsibilities in a fast-paced, operations-oriented government organization.
- This individual analyzes IT/IA issues and provides recommendations on best course of action.
- Support tracking and management of IA project requirements, execution plans, schedules, and budget.
- Attends program reviews and participate in project control gate reviews.
- Works with CIO Office staff to address and resolve CIO-related tasks; negotiating suspense dates as necessary.
- Assist internal organizations in conducting system inventories and preparing network diagrams.
Support meetings with organization’s seniors and management forums.
- Represent Associate CIO position at headquarter and subordinate organization forums.
- Conducting vulnerability/risk analyses of information systems during all phases of the System Development Life Cycle and provide IA risk management recommendations to the customer.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and eight (8) years or more experience
- The successful candidate must have 8+ years of experience in systems engineering, IT Program/portfolio management, IT security engineering and implementation, IT standards development, or a closely-related area that demonstrates the ability to successfully perform the tasks associated with this work.
- The candidate must have experience with virtual and cloud computing technologies and concepts; migrating to shared services; facilitating application readiness.
- Must have demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and deliverables simultaneously, work independently and with a team, and have excellent writing, organization, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 1, 2016, 8:39:23 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: