Full Time Employee
U.S. Navy Electronic Warfare Field Engineer (Job Number:421584)
- Performed maintenance, repair and life cycle refurbishment of U.S. Navy and U.S. Coast Guard vessel Electronic Warfare (AN/SLQ-32A/B(V)1,2,3,4,5) suites, including antenna enclosures and SRUs and supporting integrated and standalone subsystems including AN/SLQ-32A(V)1,2,3,4,5, AN/WLR-1 SUITE, Heat Exchanging cooling units and dry air systems, AN/ULQ-16, AN/SSX-1, BEWT, BFTT, AND MK 53 Decoy Launching Systems (NULKA/SRBOC).
- Provided technical assistance and support for the installation of and in-shop refurbishment of the MK-164 SRBOC Bridge Launcher Panels, including system component repairs.
- Provided system inspections, operational verification testing, installation, refurbishment and repair of the SRBOC launchers and Ready Service Lockers (RSL) on U.S. Navy ships, including limited vessel repairs of launchers aboard U.S. Coast Guard cutters.
High School Diploma REQUIRED
A minimum 6 years’ experience conducting Electronic Warfare Systems removal, overhaul, repair, system re-installation, and testing.
- Excellent communication skills to interface with numerous Engineering and Trades organizations and work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in a supervisory capacity over technicians operating and maintaining Combat systems is a plus.
- Experience with Passive Countermeasure Systems (PCMS) requirements.
- PCMS certification a plus.
- Good technical writing and organizational abilities.
- Active DOD Secret clearance
- Current US Passport
- Current First Aid/CPR certification from accredited institution
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 12, 2016, 3:49:59 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-NORFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: