Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security
while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As the Software Engineer, Senior Principal, you will perform system and subsystem definition, preliminary and detailed design, design implementation, and subsystem and system integration and tests
for a system. Participates in software requirement review, preliminary and critical design, integration readiness review, and software acceptance review. May research the marketing requirements for
a product, including target environment, performance criteria, and competitive issues. Interacts with senior customer personnel on significant technical matters, often requiring coordinated activity
across organizational lines. May provide technical guidance to lower level software engineers.
· 5+ years Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) and/or Java
· 2+ years Python (including familiarity withPython packages, pypiservers, pip, and wheel)
· Gradle and/or Maven experience
· Experience with Jboss/Wildfly
· Linux (CentOS,etc)
· REST Service with XML
· Must have desire to work in highly communicativeteam setting to include: receiving feedback, assisting team members withproblems, and supporting users requests.
· Experience developing to Agile methodologies
· Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
· JMS Client Development
· Test Driven D evelopment (TDD) and/or AcceptanceTest Driven Development (ATDD)
· Automated testing using Serenity BDD, Thucydides, JBehave, and Junit
· Basic LINUX system administration
Additional responsibilities will include:
· Continuous Integration and deployment
· Atlassian suite – including Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI with Poly clearance.
To apply for this job, contact: