Full Time Employee
SCCM Administrator/ Patch Management (Job Number:421741)
SAIC has an opening for a SCCM 2012 Administrator located in North Charleston, SC.
- Demonstrates an expert knowledge of Microsoft WSUS, SCCM 2012, GPO administration, Windows Server 2012, Server 2008, Windows 7.0, and Windows 10 Supported applications involve Internet technologies in Microsoft .Net Framework and related web enabled components.
- Facilitate patch management solutions- design and deploy a patch management solution
- Script/code and automate administrative tasks.
- Must effectively research and provide guidance leading to solutions with our strategic direction initiatives, monitoring network infrastructure and security, assisting in supporting disaster recover/failover scenarios.
- Engage in the creation, researching, testing, and execution of the Disaster recovery plan
-Perform standard System Center administration duties including but not limited to the design, deployment, monitoring, and diagnostic of SCCM, SCOM and related subsystems.
-Must have strong working knowledge of Group policy objects, writing and troubleshooting including software deployment and security settings and configurations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
- CompTIA Security+ with an active Secret security clearance
-Expert in installation, design, and managing the System Center Suite infrastructure.
-expert in imaging, patch management scripting/automation, and software packaging.
- Microsoft WSUS, SCCM 2007 or 2012
- Windows Server 2012, Server 2008 experience preferred.
- Windows 7.0, and Windows 10 experience preferred.
- Supported applications involve Internet technologies in Microsoft .Net
- Patch Management
- Engineer must be a team player that ensures the stability and integrity of network, data and server services through monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all server and infrastructure systems.
- Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional - Server Administrator (MCITP-SA) (Certifications)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (Windows 2000) (Certifications)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 6, 2016, 11:40:38 AM
Primary Location: United States-SC-NORTH CHARLESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: