Full Time Employee
Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Analyst (Job Number:421662)
SAIC is currently seeking an OSINT Intelligence Analyst who provides analysis services for INSCOM, US Army Forces Command (FORSCOM), US Army Special Operations Command (USASOC), Combatant Commands (COCOMs), and Army Service Component Commands (ASCC) in support of ongoing intelligence operations.
- May be required to deploy and perform duties in a War Hazard overseas area in support of the OSINT mission.
- Serves as an integrated member of an Multi-Functional Intelligence analysis team, and serves as a Senior Open Source (OSINT) Analyst and SME for the assigned region/location and/or command
- May be required to lead the analysis and daily activities of a small team of OSINT Intelligence analysts.
- Conducts intelligence analysis, OSINT analysis, operational planning, and fusion/integrating of intelligence data in order to produce reports, responses, artifacts, recommendations, findings, and products to priority intelligence requirements as directed.
- As directed or required, assesses and provides analysis of technologies and solutions, provides analysis recommendations, researches and builds technical papers, and supports INSCOM analysis operations as required by the INSCOM Commander or INSCOM G7.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree).
- Minimum 5 years' Intelligence Analyst experience, with at least 4 years OSINT, SIGINT, and/or All-Source Intel experience.
- Contractor may be required to deploy and perform their duties in a War Hazard overseas area in support of the OSINT mission.
- Desired experience with machine language translation (MLT) software, analyst notebook, DCGS-A, and other Army / IC analyst tools and applications. Analyst will be required to display a expert knowledge of standard Army/IC analyst work tools, standard work flow/analysis processes, and reporting procedures as part of the interview process.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills; will be required to research, build, staff, and present information and decision briefings at the GS14 thru SES/General Officer levels; must have experience in preparing and briefing Intelligence reports, summaries, technical papers, and oral presentations.
- Must have expert level abilities with the Microsoft SW suite, including Word, Power Point, and Excel, and a working knowledge with Project and Sharepoint. Candidates should expect to be required to demonstrate these skills as part of interview process, and a sampling of their work is desired if selected for interview.
- Web publishing background is desired, which includes expertise in Front Page 2000 and Active Server Pages or comparable commercial web publishing SW tools.
Required Clearance: Active TS/SCI.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 6, 2016, 3:12:35 PM
Primary Location: Italy-Vicenza-VICENZA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: