Tatitlek Corporation (http://www.tatitlek.com/)
Full Time Employee
Job specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
The Microsoft System Analyst/Administrator works as a member of the commercial systems group providing daily system support including hardware, operating system and applications installation. Troubleshoot system and user problems. Manage user accounts. Perform system maintenance on software; evaluate, test and integrate upgrades to hardware; upgrade operating systems and applications. Investigate problems, research and develop effective and logical solutions considering operational policies and information assurance requirements. Provide accreditation and SSAA support as required. Must be able to work independently or in a team and be willing to interact with other group members and users at all levels of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Setup, administer, and maintain servers and Desktops.
- Troubleshoot system and user problems.
- Have a firm knowledge of how to create and manage an Active Directory environment, create and manage Group Policy Objects within an AD environment, and a clear understanding of how to modify a Windows OS registry.
- Have a firm knowledge of how to scan, patch and remediate vulnerabilities on
- Windows systems. Understand Active Directory and understand how to modify a Windows OS registry
- Scans involve various machines/operating systems/printers and network devices.
- Provide system audit log reviews
- Provide/complete Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) reports
- Experience performing patching and remediation of vulnerabilities to include using a vulnerability scanners such as NESSUSS
- Support IA personnel in achieving and maintaining (C&A) Certification and accreditations and ATO's
- Perform system maintenance on both hardware and software; evaluate, test and integrate upgrades.
- Document all work performed on current and new systems by describing all relevant factors.
- To be able to create well documented SOPs the operators can follow completely.
- Participate in meetings with customer, users and vendors to discuss options or gives status reports related to meeting required deadlines.
- Diagnose problems and make logical solutions to senior staff members.
Education and Experience
Education: The Microsoft System Analyst/Administrator shall have an Associate degree in electrical engineering, computer science, communications management, or an equivalent technical degree from an accredited college / university. The Microsoft System Analyst/Administrator shall possess a current MCITP-SA or MCSA CE/OS certification.
Work Experience: The Microsoft System Analyst/Administrator shall have at least three (3) years of experience administering a Microsoft Active Directory, group policy, and users and groups. Work experience shall also include/demonstrate:
- Extensive knowledge of, and experience with, the installation and configuration of server OS and server applications, file permissions; and system backups.
- Customer service skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
The Microsoft Systems Analyst / Administrator must possess and maintain a Driver’s License for potential operation of low-speed Government furnished equipment (utility cart).
This position is an IAT Level II.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to use fabrication tools; stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Coordinates, supervises, and/or manages support personnel.
Additional Qualifying Factors:
As a condition of employment, candidates for posted positions must pass a pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference and background check results Applicants selected for this position may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, Tatitlek will consider only applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances. May require occasional travel.
Native preference applies:
The Tatitlek Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veterans status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other status protected by law
To apply for this job, contact: