Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
Seeking Joint Terminal Attack Controller Instructors (JTAC-I) with the following qualifications: MOSs 0861/13F, JTACs, JFOs, FAC, FAC(A), and Air Force equivalents to support the USMC JFO Training Program at EWTGLANT, EWTGPAC and Ft. Sill, OK.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The JTAC/JFO instructor team will assist with the implementation/maintenance/instruction of a Joint POI designed to provide select Marine Corps personnel with training to engaging targets with AC-130, naval surface fires, indirect surface fires and procedures for providing timely and accurate targeting information to a qualified Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC) for Type 2 and 3 Close Air Support (CAS) Terminal Attack Controls, and conducting Terminal Guidance Operations (TGO).
• As a primary instructor the candidate shall provide formal classroom instruction in accordance with the JTAC and JFO Programs of Instruction (POIs) and provide subject matter expert (SME) support for CAS control and observed fire procedures for the JTAC/JFO Courses
• Manage, execute, and recommend changes to existing simulations-driven operational scenarios for both Close Air Support (CAS) and indirect fire support instruction modules of JFO courses and other fires support courses
• Prepare lesson plans for each period of instruction for which he/she is assigned instructional responsibility
• Assist in the instruction of other fires support related courses
• Participate in Instructor Continuing Education Process to gain additional instructor qualifications to better serve the JFO/Fire Support Instructor team and school house
• Conduct training at other locations as a member of a Mobile Training Team (MTT)
Other Skills and Requirements:
• Graduate from an accredited JTAC and/or JFO course
• Curriculum development course graduate (desired)
• Meet JTAC qualification requirements
• Able to complete an instructor upgrade program per signatory regulation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Previous active or reserve component JTAC-I or qualified JTAC while serving as a member of the Armed forces
• TAC who possesses a minimum of one year of continuous experience as a qualified JTAC, FAC, or FAC(A)
• Previous Instructor/Instructional Design experience (desired)
• Experience with MCTIMS (desired)
• Experience with MAGTF simulation systems (i.e., DVTE-CAN, MSAT, and SAVT) (desired)
Security Clearance: DOD Secret clearance required
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
“ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.”
To apply for this job, contact: