Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects
that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Design Engineer to join our team in Reston, VA. The primary location is Reston but candidate will need to travel to DC frequently for customer meetings.
Could involve up to 25% domestic travel.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support the architecture, design, deployment and integration of privileged account security solutions across multiple federal government agencies
• Support Solution Implementation Architecture activities
o Ability to discuss technical concepts and interdependencies with customers
o Ability to understand overarching Solution functionality
o Experience gathering high level functional and operational requirements
o Experience developing and managing multiple system designs concurrently
• Report project status and challenges to Project Manager
• Support escalation of implementation issues from multiple engineering / deployment teams
• Coordinate technical solution reviews and pre-deployment checklists with customers and implementation engineers
• Develop design documentation and implementation / deployment plans for privileged account security solutions and identity governance solutions
• Facilitate SELC Gate Reviews and Acceptance Testing with customers
• Resolve design issues that impact solution functionality
• 7 years of experience in an architecture / design / engineering role
• 7 years of experience in systems integration, architecture, and implementation activities
• Proficiency with MS Visio, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Background in information security systems with specific knowledge around access control
• Hands-on Windows 2008 and 2012 Server administration experience
• Hands-on IIS administration experience
• Hands-on Active Directory and LDAP query experience
• Functional understanding of TCP/IP networks and firewalls
• Functional understanding of the following protocols: TCP, UDP, DNS, NetBIOS, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, SSL
• Functional understanding of database concepts
• Windows GPO management experience, including troubleshooting GPO conflicts
• Basic UNIX/Linux system administration experience
• Basic database administration experience
• Basic scripting experience
• Experience with the following technologies/products: Identity Management, SIEM, Authentication and SSO, System Monitoring and Alerting, Ticketing Systems, MSCS and Web Load Balancing solutions.
• Certification: Technical security certifications are recommended. CISSP, CISM, Security +, CAPM, or PMP certification is preferred
• Leadership experience desired
• Experience in the area of risk/vulnerability management, incident response, evaluation and recommendations, Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A) development along with continuous monitoring for real-time threats. Experience in
the role of ISSO supporting DHS in collection of FISMA metrics, security controls testing, annual report preparation, and analysis, review and update of security documentation.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are highly preferred. It is highly desirable that candidates possess strong interpersonal skills.
· Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must pass background investigation and be clearable to DHS EOD.
To apply for this job, contact: