Full Time Employee Contractor
• Review requirements documents and develop test requirements
• Develop test plans
• Conduct assessments and interoperability certification testing
• Collect test data, perform data reduction and analyze data
• Develop test report
• Review and analyze test reports and data by others
• Manage and maintain various test architectures.
Must be willing to travel up to 5%....
• Hold or be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
• Must hold or be able to obtain at least a CompTIA Network+ or equivalent industry certification
• Must be able to certify at Information Assurance Technical Level II (IAT II)
• Strong Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) switching and routing skills
• Strong Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) skills and understanding of SIP, SRTP, TLS, CODECs such as G.711 G.729
• Undertanding of VPN hardware implementation
• Understanding of cellular data standards including 3G, 4G, 4GLTE
• Ability to use and configure popular Wireless standards with required security profile
• Good understanding of IP protocols such as UDP/TCP, ICMP, SNMP, IS-IS, BGP, OSPF, VRRP
• Hands-on experience with networking of switches, routers, firewalls, and the current and emerging technologies of the communications industry. Networking certification such as CCNA preferred.
• Knowledge of network test equipment and analysis software, such as packet capture and analysis tools, and IP traffic generation tools
• Excellent writing skills and proficiency with standard Microsoft applications to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
• Previous experience integrating mobile devices with private or public sector networks
• Video over IP knowledge
• Understanding of ASSIP
• Understanding of certificate based authentication
• Understanding of CODECs such as H.264
• Understanding of MobileIron and KNOX including labels and profile features.
• Understanding of Spread-Spectrum technology
• Configuration experience with Cisco ASA55XX series of security appliances
• Experience in a Defense environment
To apply for this job, contact: