Sears Home Services (http://jobs.sears.com/vet/learnmore_military.html)
Full Time Employee
Are you ready to join a winning sales team with pre-qualified leads, no cold calling, flexible schedule, and no cap on sales commission earnings?
We are looking for Project Sales Consultants!
What is a Project Sales Consultant? Project Sales Consultants are a part of the In-Home Outside Sales team. Consultants’ territories are approximately 2 hours around your home zip code. This role is fulltime, and reps typically earn between $50K to 120k+ annually!
No cold calling or door-to-door sales!!!
What do we provide? We value your time!
• Great benefits
• 3 weeks of paid training
• Up to 3 pre-set, pre-qualify, and pre-confirmed appointments/leads daily from our National Sales center
• Laptop provided with design software
• Fuel Reimbursement Plan
• Great opportunities for career advancement
Don’t Wait. Apply Today!
Please view the video below for an understanding of what a “day in the life” of a Sears Project Sales Consultant is like, and to discover why you should join the National Leader in Home Improvement as a valued team member.
Please view the link: http://www.sellatsears.com
About Sears. We are a fortune 500 company and are known for standing behind our products, service & integrity. Sears Home Improvement Products is a national leader in the do-it-for-me home improvement field, with product lines that include: HVAC heating and cooling products; Roofing, Windows, Siding, Entry Doors, Attic Insulation, and Garage Doors as well as cabinet re-facing, bathroom updates and kitchen remodeling.
· A minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Must have valid driver’s license and carry required level of automobile insurance
· Excellent communication skills (Written and verbal)
· Able to lift and carry up to 40lbs
· Computer proficiency
• Prior sales experience
• Ability to negotiate contracts
Sears is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Veterans/Females/Disabled
To apply for this job, contact: