Full Time Employee
Cloud Computing Associate (Job Number:421603)
The Cyber, Cloud Computing, and Data Sciences (CCDS) Service Line at SAIC currently has an opening for an Associate Cloud Engineer in Huntsville, AL. The successful candidate will design and implement IT systems with a focus on virtualization, cloud automation, and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI).
- The successful candidate will develop solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope, follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations and developing technical solutions, and develop systems engineering artifacts.
- Our Virtual Environment Engineer role offers you the opportunity to be involved in meaningful work and projects.
- You'll work alongside the best technical minds in the industry and have a unique opportunity to use your business and technical knowledge and skills in an environment dedicated to maintaining industry superiority.
- You will be introduced to cutting edge tools and resources that will help you grow both professionally and personally.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High School and 0 years related experience
- Understanding of basic networking concepts
- Scripting languages and IT automation tools (e.g. Bash, Perl, VBScript, PowerShell, Chef, Puppet, vCD, vCAC/vRA)s
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 8, 2016, 4:41:45 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: