Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training,also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyzes, trou bleshoots, installs, inspects and modifies aircraft electrical and associated electron IC com ponents, sub-systems and test equipment; services, maintains repairs and changes batteries on aerospace equ ipment and systems.
• Analyzes and advises on technical problems in the operation and maintenance of aircraft electrical systems and associated electronic components, subsystems and test equipment
• In stall, tests, modifies and repairs electrical system components and test equ ipment.
• Inspects and evaluates aircraft electrical systems maintenance activities. 5.Troubleshoot, inspect, repai r and mai ntain assigned equ ipment.
• Perform On-the-Job Train ing (OJT) for assigned trainees.
• Docu ments a ll ma intenance actions as prescri bed by established procedures.
• Orders and receives parts
Qualifications and Experience:
• Requires a mini mum of five (5) years experience in RSAF AFSC 242X4, or equivalent, of which two (2) years must be at the seven (7) level. . '
• Qualification as an F-15 Aircraft Electrical Systems Specialist is mandatory.
• In addition, a minimum of one (1) year experience i n perform ing or supervising functions such as the installation, repair, or modification of aircraft electrical systems and components, is mandatory.
To apply for this job, contact: