ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training,also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervises, inspects, troubleshoots, maintains,repairs,surveys and evaluates and accomplishes major aircraft structural repairs.Troub leshoots structural repair situations, inspects repair operat ions and completed repairs of plastic, fiber glass, metal and extended aircraft structural components and supervises airframe repair activities.
• Perform in-shop repairs,fabricate and modifications of aircraft skins, panefs, and structural components.
• Fabricate aircraft tubing from diagrams or samples.
• Make repairs with fiberglass on items such as radomes and flight control surfaces.
• Repair canopy fairings and polish canopy and windscreen surfaces when damaged.
• Perform TCTO modifications on various equipment. '
• Perform all types of flight-line repairs ranging from screw removal to cracked skin repairs
• Perform repairs and modification on non-aircraft equipment.
• Train RSAF to the 5 and 7 level.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Total Number of years: 5
• Years in Skill Level (if required): 3
• Skill Level:7
• Academic: High School Graduate, or higher education. F15 Structural Repair Technician courses from the U.S. Air Force or equivalent studies
• Professional/Specialty: F-15 Structual Repair
• Must have experience in basic aircraft structural repairs and modification, FlS preferred.
• Must be a ble to read and work from aircraft structural blue prints.
• Possess skills in fabrication of aircraft tubing and perma-swedge repairs.
• Operate and maintain in shop fabrication equipment.
• Repair and polishing of canopy surfaces .
• Must be able to use precision measuring devices.
• Must have high mathematical ability and be able to accurately assess damage and repair action.
• Must be able to perform any structural TCTO modification within specified time constraints.