AIRCRAFT FUEL SYSTEMS MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST (W128)
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training,also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspects, removes, repairs, installs and modifies aircraft fuel and in-flight refueling systems.
• Advises on technical problems of fuel systems repair and maintenance .
• Installs, repairs and mod ifies aircraft fuel and in-flight refueling systems.
• Inspects aircraft fuel systems repair activities.
• Troub leshoots, inspects, repairs and maintains assigned aircraft and equipment.
• Perform On-the-Job-Tra ining (OJT) for assigned trai nees.
• Documents all maintenance actions as prescribed by established procedures. 1 1
• 0rders and receives parts.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Requires a minimu m of five (5) years experience in RSAF AFSC, or equivalent, of which two (2) years must be at the seven (7) level.
• Quaification as an F-15 Fuel System Technician is mandatory.
• Addition experience in performing or supervision functions such as the installation, repair, or modification