ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training,also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs and supervises aircraft electrical and environmental (E&E).functions activities. Troub leshoots, inspects, removes, installs, repairs, modifies, overhau ls and operates aircraft systems, components and associated support equipment.
• Troubleshoot and repair cockpit a nd external lighting.
• Troubleshoot and repair generator/emergency generator malfunctions.
• Troubleshoot and repair aircraft wiring and connectors.
• Remove and install Intertial Drive Generator (IDG) and perform operational checks.
• Remove and replace engine bay fire loop sensors.
• Troubleshoot and repair ECS System Components and perform operational checks.
• Ability to train RSAF personnel to the 5 and 7 skill level.
• Ability to mainntain technical orders and training records.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Academic: High School Graduate, or higher education. FlS Electrical Systems Technician courses