ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training,also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible to the Director of Aeronautical Engineering to provide day to day
• Advise to RSAF Officers on matters pertaining to structural engineering for all RSAF aircraft
• Provides a primary point of contact for all RSAF structural engineering issues
• Enhance RSAF engineering authority capability with regards to structural engineering
Qualifications and Experience:
• Engineering Degree in Mechanical Aeronautical Engineering. Master's Degree or higher and Chartered Engineer status is desirable
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in aircraft/aerospace structural engineering
• Excellent knowledge of standard aircraft components, materials, composite: metals, fabrication practices, aviation thardware, integration and proper applications in design with a thorough understanding of the use and application of aircraf•Excellent knowledge of standard aircraft components, materials, com posite: metals, fabrication practices, aviation hardware, integration and proper appl i in design with a thorough understand ing of the use and appl ication of aircraft technical data
• Possess knowledge of engineering principles used in stress analysis, 30 computer modelling and other analytical substantiation techniques.
• Experience utilizing CAD software and/or 30 modelling software with obvious and demonstrable proficiency Experience in senior engineering management with a thorough knowledge of engineering authority processes, specifically the types of fighter, transport, rotatory and/or unmanned aircraft systems
• A working knowledge of international regulation and policy for military and civilian (aviation as well as International Trade in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
• Progressive experience in design and development of aircraft structural engineering projects required.
• The aircraft structural applications will be the focus of their knowledge for fatigue index analysis, structural integrity inspections, structural modifications and updates, and engineering analysis of Original Equipment
• Manufacturer (OEM) aircraft platforms, specifically the types of fighter, transport rotatory, and/or unmanned aircraft systems
•Must be able to develop and integrate concepts that involve requirements, design, prototyping, production, testing, training and logistics support in all phases of the weapon system life cycle, including all aspects of technical program that involvetrade-off of performance, life-cycle cost, risk, producibility, supportability, testability and other engineering requirements.
• Possess knowledge of engineering principles used in stress analysis, 3D computer modeling and other analytical substantiation techn iques
• Good written and verbal commun ication sk ills in the English language
• Strong leadership qual ities with proven interpersonal and team working skills, Computer literate and an experienced user of the Microsoft Office suite of programs (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Project)