Full Time Employee Contractor
The Afloat Network Engineer is a deployed position that provides underway end-to-end C4I system support on U.S. Navy ships. Acts as the Sr. Technical Advisor to Carrier Strike Group and Expeditionary Strike Group Staff N6s and/or command ships during all phases of the Fleet Response Plan. Coordinates with the Fleet Readiness Directorate, PMW's, and RMCs to resolve shipboard system issues. Resolves or coordinates resolution to integration issues between systems. Tracks and provides status reports on shipboard CASREPs. Provides expert level assistance to all shipboard networks, LANs, and RF systems. Provides support for GCCS-M and related network systems. Works as a team assigned to each U.S. Navy Carrier and Expeditionary Group.
• Must hold a current Security+ CE Certification.
• Must either hold a current administrator level OS certification such as CCNA, or ICND1 or be able to obtain one within six months of employment.
• Must have expert level knowledge of U.S. Navy shipboard ISNS, COMPOSE networks and system administration.
• Must have sound knowledge of ADNS, HF, Satellite, GCCS-M, Messaging Systems, and other C4I shipboard systems.
• Must hold a Top Secret clearance and be eligible to obtain an SCI clearance if needed.
• Must be able to physically able to operate in a shipboard environment. Must be able to pass a shipboard medical examination if required.
• Must have sound analytical troubleshooting capabilities.
• Must have excellent communications skills and be able to foster a great relationship with customer.
• CISSP certification a plus.
• Knowledge of CANES networks a plus.
• HBSS administration a plus.50
• Prior U.S. Navy experience on CVN's, LHA's, and LHD's a plus.
• Experience with Cyber Security a plus.
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.
To apply for this job, contact: