Full Time Employee
IT Watch Officer (Job Number:421802)
SAIC has an opening for a Watch Officer located in Arlington, VA.
- Provide oversight within the Enterprise Wide Command Center (EWCC) across FDIC disciplines and ensure the coordination of operations.
- Responsible for Event Management across all technical platforms (Server, Network, Storage, etc.).
- Responsible for service restoration management across multiple frameworks.
- Work with network administrators to configure and troubleshoot issues emanating from the network.
- Monitor current hardware and infrastructure health.
- Respond and create incidents for application and server based alerts.
- Provide daily shift reporting.
- Attend daily, weekly, and monthly client meetings as necessary.
- Mentor and train support personnel.
- Provide 24 x 7 x 365 operations support.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Additional experience will be considered in lieu of degree. 3+ years experience working in a NOC. ITIL certifications highly desired.
6 years of experience with servers and network devices is desired. May include some travel.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 9, 2016, 11:54:02 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-ARLINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: