Full Time Employee
Software Applications Engineer, Upper Marlboro (Job Number:421756)
SAIC is seeking an experienced Software Engineer Analyst for our Upper Marlboro, Maryland facility.
- Develop front-end client applications on desktop, tablet or mobile platforms in Microsoft and/or LINUX environments.
- Develop online technical documentation regarding software functions, features and inter-dependencies.
- Assist in the test and evaluation of commercial systems and in-house developed prototypes including biometric systems, mobile applications and other technologies that facilitate identity resolution.
- Assist in laboratory testing of systems and devices with a focus on man-machine interface assessments.
- Provide weekly written updates to the Program Manager and Software team lead.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Must be clearable
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors? Degree with 3+ years of experience.
- At least one (1) year of demonstrated experience developing front-end client applications on desktop, tablet or mobile platforms in Microsoft and/or LINUX environments.
- Demonstrated experience building Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications.
- Designing User Interfaces with Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML) communications to back end servers via Representational State Transfer (REST) calls.
- Experience working in a fast pace, multi-disciplined, team environment.
- Experience deploying software in production environments.
- Experience with hardware devices.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 15, 2016, 3:34:29 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-UPPER MARLBORO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: