Full Time Employee
Software Development and Integration Lead (Job Number:421868)
- Ensures direct communications with the government in support of maintaining the trusted thin client and ensures consistent configuration management of both environments.
- Provides software development support as required to integration, adapt, and reverse engineer legacy COTS/GOTS applications onto the virtualized platform to support the theater and global operational mission.
- Maintains un-compiled software (examples: C++, .NET, Wise, etc.)
- Compiles software to support all Microsoft Operating Systems from Windows 2003/Windows XP to current.
- Maintains the existing plug-ins and maintain configuration control and integration support for adaptations of the Command and Control (C2) plug- ins and compiled code.
- Establishes and maintains a formalized and sustained working relationship with Boeing to maintain current software baseline.
- Develops “glue-ware” as required to support operational required client applications and security patches.
- Provides integration support to update the system’s architecture, supported software and/or networks.
- Tests and integrates new client applications and operational capabilities within a directed period of time.
- Urgent needs will need to be delivered within 48 hours, normal needs will be delivered with 5-7 calendar days.
- Historically there are two (2) urgent and one (1) normal requirement each year.
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or related field with a minimum of eight (8) years engineering work experience
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD).
- 5+ years’ experience with software development and Symantec Wise Installation Studio.
- Must obtain Citrix Certified Expert Virtualization (CCE-V) within 90 days of start date.
- Active Secret clearance or higher
- Solutions in VMware vSphere; Citrix XenApp, Boeing Prephix and Raytheon Trusted Thin Client are desired.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 9, 2016, 3:13:22 PM
Primary Location: United States-SC-SHAW AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: