Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training, also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Active flying Position with ground and in-flight instructor responsibilities.
2. Designs and participates in structural programs aimed at instructing with RSAFWS the functions and capabilities of weapons, weapo ns related equipment, wea pon delivery systems,tactics, and weapons employment.
3. A flight instructor in the RSAFWS courses and associated continuation training programs.
4. Provide academic a nd simulato r training associated with the RSAFWS courses.
5. Ass ist RSAFWS commander in identifying weapon and /or tactical.deficiencies and advising on necessary action programs to remedy problem areas.
6. Assist in the development of flight training exercises and requirements designed to improve unit weapons delivery capability.
7. Assist in coordinating weapons and tactics intellige nce training.
8. Develop weapon and tact ics training standards and criteria for the operational units.
9. Develop and improve curriculum,develop and modify tactics, analyze deficiencies and provide solutions, a nd
provide long-range vis ion and guidance to the RSAF.
10. Identify training deficiencies and provide recommendations.
11. Continuously monitor the status of wea pons and tact ics training and recommend improvement s as appropriate.
12. Asset in modifying existing lesson plans, presentations, briefing guides, syllabi,and other multi-media
13. If needed will work TDY at any other F-lSC flying squadron location as required by the RSAF.
Qualifications and Experience
1. F-15C instructor Pilot, with a minimum of 700 instructor hours and 3 years as an instructor.
2. United States A ir Force WS (USAFWS) Graduate F-15C.
3. Prefer experience as an instructor at the USAFWS.
4. Flying currency will be within 24 months, from the date of hire.
5. Must have the ability to work as an overall team to accomplish all tasks and the mission of the RSAFWS.
6. Must possess and maintain US Secret Security Clearance throughout employment.
Courses and Certifications
1. Must provide documentation of USAFWS instructor course completion. In addition, written documentation is to include their DD-214, a summary of their flight time from the Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS), and their last two instrument / qualification checks from the Flight Evaluation File(FEF).
2. Required to pass RSAF flight medical examination (annual requirement)
3. Proficiency with operating computers including Microsoft
To apply for this job, contact: