Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training, also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
1. Instructor Pilot at Weapons School.
2. Develop and Improve curriculum.
3. Develop and Modify tactics.
4. Train and teach fighter pilots.
5. Work as a team with other RSAF aircraft.
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Tactical Weapons Instructor for F-l5S.
2. United States Air Force Weapons School Graduate.
3. Certified in all Weapons & Tactics Courses.
4. Minimum 500 hours as Weapons Instructor Pilot.
5. Flying currency within 2 years.
Qualification: Retired F-lSE Pilot and USAF Weapons School Graduate