Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training, also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
1. To perform all dutes of responsibility as range scoring technician in a professional manner to ensure aircrew
receive accurate scoring information in the range during day and night weaponry attacks.
2. To perform all duties and tasks assigned by RSO.
3. To document the results of firing in the manned and tactical range and report weapon scores and the serviceability state of scoring targets to all concerned.
4. To determine if the target needs maintenance inside the target area and inform the maintenance people to repair.
5. To make sure that the squadrons receive all the scoring results.
6. Record the range scoring results and inform the people who require those results and maintain that target.
7. To turn on all equipment for range scoring before scoring occurs and ensure all equipment is safe to use.
8. To report and coordinate the weather with Safety Range Officerand all agencies.
9. To make sure to acquire the daily flying schedules from each squadron in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Experience:
Qualifications: (Air Force OR technician) with bachelor degree, or HS/diploma and extensive experience.
Specialty:( I )Explosive distraction technician (EOD) OR Weapons,(2)ATC, and (3)flight operation technician .
1. Prefer to be have technical experience or qual ified as a range scoring technician .
2. Able to speak, read, and write in the English language with a basic English score not less than 70.
3. Able to use a computerprogram .
4. Qualified with training as a practical range scoring technician. Should be assessed by a qualified and certified range scoring technician.
5. Should have experience in reading and determining if the weather is within Range minimum.
To apply for this job, contact: