Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training, also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Development and instruction of numerous operational level courses and qualify JAOS instructors.
2. Responsible for developing Course Control Documents.
3. Responsible For developing Course Supporting Document.
4. Responsible for the validity of all course material assigned and ensuring the course curriculum is updated.
5. Responsible for developing exercise scenarios.
6. Primary functions is teaching and training SAAF personnel.
7. Candidate should be motivated, a self-starter, have excellent communication skills, and must be flexible enough to respond to rapidly changing customer requirements while handling multiple tasking
Qualifications and Experience:
1· Instructor, Retired or separated Major or above (Command General Staff College, Joint/Naval Force Operations
2. Operational-level experience in the staff functions at a Joint Operations Center or Naval Operations Center.
J. Experience in the Naval Force Command and Control Functions.
4. Experience in Deliberate and Crisis Action Planning.
5. Graduate of a U.S Naval Command Staff College, U.S
6. Computer software skills including Microsoft Office applications is required
7. Experience in the functions and operations of the Navy
To apply for this job, contact: